|12 Months & Above||8.0%||8.0%|
|24 Months & Above||9%||9%|
Key Features of the Scheme
- Monthly Deposit, Minimum Rs.100 / - and above.
- Minimum period of 12 months and maximum 120 months.
- Loan up to 90% available against the balance in R D Account.
- Premature withdrawal is available and conditions apply.
- Nomination facility is available .
- Passbooks are issued.
The safe returns
The Recurring Deposit account is an account where a members can deposits a fixed amount of money for a tenure. This scheme is meant for members whose income is fixed and decides to get a lump sum after the closer of tenure period. The small monthly savings in the Recurring Deposit scheme enables the depositor to accumulat a substitutional amount on maturity.
This is an ideal plan to cultivate the habit of regular savings. Monthly regular saving builds a good corpus to provide for your short Term as well as long Term financial requirements.